We start by understanding not marketing objectives, but the underlying business objectives. This enables us to devise a plan that will please not just the marketing director, but the financial director too. All the way from content to customer.
- Defining your big hairy audacious goal (BHAG)
- Selecting your content hub/platform
- Creating customer personas
- Defining brand personality
- Establishing content type
- Making an editorial calendar
- Resourcing requirements
We create content that we know your target audience will enjoy, in the channel that they prefer to consume it, be that a business blog on LinkedIn, a video on Facebook or a photo on Instagram.
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Opinion pieces
Because we take the time to understand where your target audience lives, we know how to reach them using a range of methods – be that PR, SEO, News Discovery or Social Media.
- Optimising content for SEO
- Promotion through social media channels
- Email newsletter distribution
- PR via targeted media
- Paid ‘news discovery’ (e.g., Outbrain)
Every piece of content we create is engineered to deliver traffic, engagement and leads. We deploy the latest thinking in terms of data capture and use a range of marketing automation tools to do it.
- Email address capture
- Prospect database builds
- Sales team integration
- Live engagement
- Landing pages
We don’t rest until we know exactly how well we delivered against your marketing and business objectives. Ultimately we aim to show your FD the precise ROI from your content marketing activity.
- Website traffic growth
- Social engagement
- Channel performance
- Prospect database growth
- Conversion to customers
- Return on content marketing investment